Brief Introduction

WuYue Ancient path is about 35 km (don't worry, we will only walk wounderful part about 15km), serve as the main channel to connect Wu Yue (Zhejiang province) and Nan Tang (Anhui province) during the ancient period of time. Dates back to one thousand years ago, it's the only path to connect the both side's business and military.

We are hiking to cross over the peak of the Wuyue path, reaching the lake on the top around 1000m high, costs 5 hours within a day.

The entrance of WuYue Ancient path, bellow photo was taken by Haifeng.

TourGuide&Travellers

Tour guide: Abel,Douhao
Abel is outdoor enthusiasts after he been to Hangzhou and worked there since Sep,2016. In his spare time, he loves sports including running and yoga, delicous food, travelling around the world and also loves beauties^_^. He is good at cooking and target to be an ACE personal trainer in next coming year 2019.

Douhao, she is smart lady and very nice. Even it is her first time as tour guide, but I can read Concentration, Consideration, and Perfection from her.

Travellers: fifty people mainly from Hangzhou, some of them from Shanghai and Nanjing. Also there are almost 20 members from different companies, join this hiking just for team building. 

One company is called Xiaoyatong (小亚通), research and develop Order smart distribution E-business system on SaaS platform. Created by Mr.Chen Yikai, who is computer master, graduated from Zhejiang University with more than 10 years telecom industry experience. Total 11 members from Mr.Chen's team. The target is to build friendly team cooperation and challenge themselves for building effective working relationships.

Second 9 people including Mr.Chen Shengan from another organization for team building, to improve organizational performance. Hiking if one of outdoor activities can be an effective way to engage the team.

Itinerary

Almost every week we will have Wuyue Sky-lake Ancient road hiking in one or two days. For Hangzhou's guest s normally only one day, 2 days for Shanghai and Suzhou's customers.

Day 1
07:00 - 07:30 Grather at Huanglong Seefood restaurant in Hangzhou
07:30 - 10:20 Take shuttle bus to the destination - Ningguo city, enjoy the journey with musics, stories and games. 
10:30 Arrive at the village & Warm-up
10:45 Start hiking into the mountain, corss Wuyue stone path, all the way up
13:00 Reach the top, road lunch, picnic around Sky-lake
14:00 A BIG supperise for Mr.Chen Shengan's Birthday
14:30 Go downhill
17:00 Back to the village and Return Hangzhou
20:00 Arrive in Hangzhou

Famous scenic spots

Walking along the stone steps extending to 15 kilometers, you will enjoy the beautiful natural scenery with forests, streams, rocks and waterfalls. Turn right at the Qianqin Canyon(千倾关) and continue the walk up, we will arrive at the Sky-lake (浙西天池) with an altitude of 1363m, where is a natural reserve for deer. 

The Sky-lake (浙西天池), the photo was taken by Haifeng.

The Sky-lake, above picture was taken by Kehang.

Happiness on the way

We got together at Dec,1 2018. There are fifty of us altogether and 2 tour leaders( Anzai, Douhao). We had self-introduction, and also enjoyed songs, stories and some valuable experiences sharing.

This young beautiful lady is Zhu Wenya, best friend of Douhao. Join this outdoor hiking just wanna be with Douhao for her first tour guide. Reminds me one famous saying "Where to go is not important ,the important thing is whom to go with". If I have such beautiful and sweet girl with me when my first tour guide, it would be great memories in my life but.... very pity

Warm-up

Warming-up is performed before a performance or practice, for example mountain climbing, hiking, running and so on. It is necessary for exercisers, also benefit to  effectively relieve pain in the second day expecially for those who don't usually exercise. The tour learder Anzai does warm-up together with all team members.

Group Photos

1st group photo after warm-up.

2nd group photo was taken at the entrance of the scenic spot by Anzai

3rd group photo around the Sky-lake

The 4th group photo is last team reached to the destination.

Enjoy the Journey

This young girl is Tongyue, 10 years old with her mother but hiking quickly than us. Look, she’s waiting for us.

Yoga exercise around the Sky-sea lake

Team building photos from Xiaoyatong company, lead by Mr.Chen Yikai

Enjoy BIG supprise

As one guest Mr.Chen birthday on the same day Dec,1 2018.  After we got travel itinerary, and prepare some special gifts such as cantaloupe, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and some sweet candies. I would like to really thanks my parter, also wish our customers a sweet life and happy time.

Special gift is prepared by Douhao for special people.

Birthday Speech after a BIG supprise: Mr.Chen saying: Thanks Youxiake to remember my ID's birthday over past 40 years even my wife didn’t remember it, also never celebrated my birthday on this day during past years, but we will do celebrate my ID's birthday from now. 

Last but Not Least

To be honest it is not easy task as tour guide expecially when you focus your energy and time on them. I would like to thanks Douhao for her warm-hearted and very professional.

Tips & Equipments

Bellow tips and equipments, need to be prepared by each participant

- Hiking shoes (necessary, paths are very slippery when wet)
- Hiking Jacket & Pants
- Backpack to carry your things during the hike (~20L)
- Quick dry sports wear
- Rain coat
- Hiking Poles (optional)
- Weather protection, according to the season
- Drinking bottle (no plastic bottles, because refill is often with boiled water)
- Personal toiletries and towel
- Small snacks
- Open mind:)

• 游侠客公众号

• APP下单更优惠

关于游侠客 游侠客的故事 游侠客招聘 联系游侠客 网站地图 商务合作 交换链接 帮助中心 意见反馈 《游侠客用户服务协议》 《游侠客服务隐私政策》

营业执照 旅游度假资质 增值电信业务经营许可证 食品经营许可证

举报邮箱: admin@youxiake.com 涉未成年人不良信息专用举报邮箱: admin@youxiake.com 网上有害信息举报专区

旅游预订电话(免长途费):400-670-6300 投诉及紧急事件联系电话:400-670-6300转5 全国旅游投诉电话:12301

公司总部地址:浙江省杭州市西湖区教工路198号浙商大创业园D幢3楼

浙ICP备20007990号 公安 浙公网安备 33010602002105号 © youxiake.com 版权所有法律顾问:北京中伦文德(杭州)律师事务所 傅林放

支付宝