About Huaniao Island

Huaniao Island is located in the north of Shengsi Islands. And it is also known as Wudao because of the clouds all year round. With flourishing flowers and beautiful forests, which thanks to residents' efforts to restore the ecosystem, it attracts thousands of tourists from all the countries.

Tourists current-limiting and elaborately decorated guesthouses make the island a paradise for people to get away from metropolitan madness.

Huaniao Island Tour Map

Top Attractions

Many of us, whose daily lives are best described as "full to the brim" are always struggling in their lives, just like fighting a battle. Maybe everyone is just imprisoned in their own little space, becoming distant from one another.Endless work,as well as overtime meetings wears down our instincts and nature.

There’s an old saying: traveling is about relaxing your mind, finding a place where nature can blend in. No noisy crowd, no noisy business, only comfortable environment, fresh air. Expose the heart and soul to nature, put down all fame and fortune, return to nature, into nature. If you want to live like this, here is a good choice.

Most tourists choose to stay on the island for about three days, so how should we spend this short time? Let me tell you five things must do here:
1) Sunset on Wuzhi Mountain

2) Enjoying a Sunset at the Centennial Lighthouse
After watching the sunrise, you can’t miss the sunset.

3) Luminous Sea
The luminous sea is actually a bioluminescence phenomenon. The so-called bioluminescence phenomenon refers to the process that organisms release chemical energy into light energy through certain chemical reactions in vivo.

4) Go fishing on the sea
If you want,we’ll be happy to invite you to go fishing with the fisherfolk. Then you can enjoy the delicious seafood which are your fruits of labor.

5) The romantic old lighthouse 
Called "the first lighthouse in the Far East", Huaniao Lighthouse was built in 1870, which has a history of more than 100 years. It is still in use today,though it opens from time to time. If you are lucky, you can climb up the lighthouse and overlook the Huaniao Island,as well as hundreds of islands in Shengsi.

Impression of Guests

★ In Huaniao Island, I feel free like a seagull to relax myself.

★ I can still remember when I first disembarked from the ferry, I was totally stunned! Wow! It is such a picturesque island that I fall in love with it at the first sight!

★ It's like a pause in life that you have been eager for a long time.

★ Everything here offers true laid-back leisure time for your enjoyment.

★ I have a good night and wake up naturally.

★ A perfect stroll by the coastline.

★ A sumptuous candle light dinner under the stars.

Team Photos

Note :
This travel note is created by Abel,corrected and fine-tuned by Sera, who is a smart lady and very nice,she works as an English teacher. Some photos from guests and materials from internet, thanks all of you.

• 游侠客公众号

• APP下单更优惠

关于游侠客 游侠客的故事 游侠客招聘 联系游侠客 网站地图 商务合作 交换链接 帮助中心 意见反馈 《游侠客用户服务协议》 《游侠客服务隐私政策》

营业执照 旅游度假资质 增值电信业务经营许可证 食品经营许可证

举报邮箱: admin@youxiake.com 涉未成年人不良信息专用举报邮箱: admin@youxiake.com 网上有害信息举报专区

旅游预订电话(免长途费):400-670-6300 投诉及紧急事件联系电话:400-670-6300转5 全国旅游投诉电话:12301

公司总部地址:浙江省杭州市西湖区教工路198号浙商大创业园D幢3楼

浙ICP备20007990号 公安 浙公网安备 33010602002105号 © youxiake.com 版权所有法律顾问:北京中伦文德(杭州)律师事务所 傅林放

支付宝