We are always looking for a peaceful place to let our hearts down safely, far away from urban prosperity, far away from the troubled world, far away from the fireworks in the world.
 Hundred kilometers away from Chengdu, there is a land of idyllic beauty,named Gan Hai Zi,a place I have been to many times,when we chimb at the top of mountain,we can see snow mountain, cloud sea and Haizi,the same to video showed...

I followed the group of You Xia Ke, led by Daxiao and Axin,after more than 2 kilometers of hiking, I arrived at such a place to enjoy the purity of the mountain and the freedom of the clouds. In fact, the real peace lies in your inner peace, the leisurely under the eastern fence of chrysanthemum picking, the exultation of the blooming flowers in the dream, and the natural beauty of the scenery.
After taking a picture at the top of the mountain, let's play together freely

For example, we take a reflection at the edge of Haizi together

Or we can show our long legs...

Or we can enjoy horse running, reflecting the harmony between human and nature...

The purpose of my trip is use Zither to play a piece at the top of the mountain in front of the snow mountain. This piece is called "Xiaoao Jianghu". I believe that those who have seen version 1996 of Xiaoao Jianghu must know this music. I didn't play very well, but I also achieved the purpose of this trip, I was very happy...
Thank you for recording the video for me...

I made a video to record our journey as a shared memory...

Of course, Zither has become a tool for beauties to pose for photos in this trip...

I like travelling and taking photos, because I always think it can keep the shadow of time. Looking at the photos, the beautiful scenes at that time moved me as always, which was so familiar. This situation makes me feel the peace in my heart, and I will always keep this moment in my own memory. What we have, in fact, never lost. To know that time is not ruthless, it just let us realize the rapid change of the world. The shadow that time leaves us is short, but it is full of taste.
Thanks to the You Xia Ke and the lovely friends. It's you who make my journey happy. I'll miss you all and look forward to meeting you again in the future...

• 游侠客公众号

• APP下单更优惠

关于游侠客 游侠客的故事 游侠客招聘 联系游侠客 网站地图 商务合作 交换链接 帮助中心 意见反馈 《游侠客用户服务协议》 《游侠客服务隐私政策》

营业执照 旅游度假资质 增值电信业务经营许可证 食品经营许可证

举报邮箱: admin@youxiake.com 涉未成年人不良信息专用举报邮箱: admin@youxiake.com 网上有害信息举报专区

旅游预订电话(免长途费):400-670-6300 投诉及紧急事件联系电话:400-670-6300转5 全国旅游投诉电话:12301

公司总部地址:浙江省杭州市西湖区教工路198号浙商大创业园D幢3楼

浙ICP备20007990号 公安 浙公网安备 33010602002105号 © youxiake.com 版权所有法律顾问:北京中伦文德(杭州)律师事务所 傅林放

支付宝